FILM FACE SHUTTERING PLYWOOD
Film face shuttering plywood is a product for high-end construction uses. The phenol coated film face plywood has glossy surface, which gives the product long life and great value in terms of re-use. This plywood withstands the corrosive action of cement, water and sunlight.
Film face shuttering plywood is an innovative concept and is ideal for exposed concrete shuttering and frameworks. Film face plywood is made of best-selected high density veneers bonded with Phenol Formaldehyde Resin.
An external coating of Phenol Polymer Film made in-house with imported craft paper gives a super smooth, uniform surface finish. Film face plywood has become the foremost choice of leading quality conscious architects and civil construction engineers. All standard sizes and thickness available.
Advantages over other film faced ply:
- It gives more number of repetitions.
- Provides smooth surface to concrete form work.
- It is economical in ratio to its number of uses.
Certain measures to enhance the life of film face plywood :
- 1. Do not drag or drop from height.
- 2. Stack on flat surface.
- 3. Clean both side surfaces after use.
- 4. Apply mould oil after 3-4 uses.
- 5. Use sealant on cut edges.
- 6. Use minimum nails.
- 7. Use putty in the nail holes.